Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General introduction thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Regina Falange
Admin
Admin
Regina Falange

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-03-23

General introduction thread Empty
PostSubject: General introduction thread   General introduction thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:50 pm

Just to coax some organization, I thought I'd put a stickey-d post up for general introduction. Put some general information about how the game is going for you here. And maybe something about the main focus of your colonies.

Last edited by Regina Falange on Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wonderalliance.forumotion.com
chimpie
Soldier
Soldier
chimpie

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: General introduction thread   General introduction thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:01 am

whell i have 3 colony's in total, my main quest at the moment is to get 4 of them so that i have total independence of any recource. and to get amsterdam back up and running of cource Smile
Back to top Go down
Atrocity
Soldier
Soldier
Atrocity

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: General introduction thread   General introduction thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:46 pm

Hi, I've currently got a capital and 3 colonies. Going into the game I mostly planned to primarily do merchant type of stuff. And mostly I seem to be following that.

My capital (crystal) and two marble colonies are really just for resources. Seems marble is pretty important. Went ahead and made a sulphur colony too incase I ever find myself wanting to be a bit more aggressive in the game. That and to protect my cities too.

Right now I am just looking to get my newest colony caught up with the others. No real goals, just a 'in general' building up of the empire kind of thing right now after that.

<---that is a lot of smilies too, its got the shocked one another message board I used to be on so I am happy. The shocked one and one for shifty eyes is the smilies I always use the most Shocked
Back to top Go down
Regina Falange
Admin
Admin
Regina Falange

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Introduction   General introduction thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:51 pm

I have four colonies (one for each resource) and am slooowly working on getting a fifth colony for more marble. I have strong defenses in my towns but I don't like to bother with military matters much. I do a lot of resource distribution and research. Expansion is my number one goal. Well, that and upgrading my town halls so that the graphics look sleeker. Rolling Eyes
On a personal note, I always have my laptop on me at work, so I check Ikariam pretty much constantly so I can be easy to contact. So let me know anytime you need anything (unless it's military, then talk to Kelrae).

farao,
Regina

Last edited by Regina Falange on Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wonderalliance.forumotion.com
bodhi

bodhi

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: General introduction thread   General introduction thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:52 pm

hey all..

my first city and capitol is stone, picked up a quick expansion into crystal, then went wine on my third, a second crystal for my fourth (i like the idea of going heavy research), and am currently about 10,000 marble and 5,000 wine short of picking up my fifth city (fourth colony after my capitol) which i plan to be a second marble.

sulfur is easily purchasable so i'm not that worried about it for now. after i get that fifth city running, i'll be building a real military for the first time.

let me know if you have any questions!
Back to top Go down
Kelrae
General
General
Kelrae

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: General introduction thread   General introduction thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:07 pm

My first colony was Casterly Rock, which is a Sulfur colony. I've since then colonized one of each resource throughout the map to link Casterly Rock with the further western colony of Winterfell that bridges my colonies with Regina Falange's.

I've taken it upon myself to run the Military since I've had the Sulfur colony from the beginning. I am also very intrigued by the hideouts and espionage so I have tons of spies out with constant reports of enemy units and movements. If you have any questions about military or espionage, or need to have a city spied on, let me know.

Since the tango with DeniD I've assigned Pho3nix as Colonel of the armies to assist managing the attacks and counter attacks in the alliance. So between the two of us we will help manage any military related issues that you may have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General introduction thread   General introduction thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General introduction thread
Page 1 of 1