Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leader - Magmantius Darkwood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelrae
General
General
Kelrae

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Leader - Magmantius Darkwood Empty
PostSubject: Leader - Magmantius Darkwood   Leader - Magmantius Darkwood Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:46 pm

The hidden citadel is the guild I began when I was actively playing Guild Wars. I haven't been able to keep up with all the expansions, lost internet for a while, and the guild, small as it was, dispersed at that time. I still have the Guild though and would be more than welcome to invite anyone into it that currently plays Guild Wars if we wanted to continue the Wonder Alliance in Guild Wars.
Back to top Go down
XChrisUnknownX

XChrisUnknownX

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Leader - Magmantius Darkwood Empty
PostSubject: Dispersed, eh?   Leader - Magmantius Darkwood Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:48 pm

The dates on these boards are not promising, but it's the only way I might get in touch with you again.

If you'd remember me at all, it'd be as Chris Warmaker , and we were the founder and second in command of an early attempt at guilding.

Since guild wars is free, you can return to it at any time, and I have returned to it. Hopefully you will too. Anyway, I'm sending your board name here a PM with my e-mail address.

I know we were just GW buddies, but you were cool, so get in touch again if you ever read this.

Whatever you do, good luck amigo.
Back to top Go down

Leader - Magmantius Darkwood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MMORPG - Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games :: Guild Wars :: Hidden Citadel Guild-
Jump to: