Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Research curiosity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zukkobaby

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Research curiosity Empty
PostSubject: Research curiosity   Research curiosity Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:50 pm

Has anyone researched or at least started researching Utopia? I'm very curious what it's supposed to do? Does it eliminate the need for wine? Is happiness set at 100%?
Back to top Go down
schizo08
HTML Guru
HTML Guru

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Research curiosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research curiosity   Research curiosity Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:36 pm

It's not implemented yet, so it does nothing at this moment
Back to top Go down
zukkobaby

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Research curiosity Empty
PostSubject: What does Beurocracy accomplish   Research curiosity Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:47 am

I'm researching Beurocracy now, and I know it allows building on that one locked spot, but what is left to build? Has anyone found this to be useful? Should I research those newer weapons first?
Back to top Go down
schizo08
HTML Guru
HTML Guru

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Research curiosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research curiosity   Research curiosity Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:17 pm

zukkobaby wrote:
I'm researching Beurocracy now, and I know it allows building on that one locked spot, but what is left to build? Has anyone found this to be useful? Should I research those newer weapons first?

Research something else first, there is no building to build there in the game at this moment, will be implemented later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Research curiosity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research curiosity   Research curiosity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Research curiosity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lobby :: Introductions-
Jump to: