Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kelrae the Neurotic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kelrae
General
General
Kelrae

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Kelrae the Neurotic Empty
PostSubject: Kelrae the Neurotic   Kelrae the Neurotic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:08 pm

I live in Lawrence KS as well, went to college for Computers and Philosophy but didn't finish in either of the courses. I am addicted to video games, especially role playing games and games with a Medieval or sword & sorcery genre to them like Final Fantasy or Oblivion, D&D related games, etc.

I plan to someday make my own book store full of nostalgic books and older non-fiction books, might add fiction books though that will be determined later. I have a hobby of graphic and web design, though I'm not as good as Schizo with basic HTML, I use programs like Dreamweaver and Photoshop to design with.

Other than that... a little neurotic, I definitely like the investigation and reporting of information, hence the reason I really like spies and espionage. I have been trying to keep up with all the information concerning the alliance members (Wonder grew so fast!) and have fallen a bit behind on the Internal Alliance Page since the Forum has arrived thanks to Regina.

Any how, that's pretty much it for me, if you need anything I'm always glad to help, my job gives me access to a computer most of the day so I usually can respond quickly to any needs for military assistance, or get a general question answered in a somewhat timely manner.
Back to top Go down

Kelrae the Neurotic
Page 1 of 1