Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
schizo08
HTML Guru
HTML Guru

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-03-27

A little introduction Empty
PostSubject: A little introduction   A little introduction Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:19 pm

Time to introduce myself

I'm a 22 yo male, living in the Netherlands, just got into my new own house with a shitload of work to do Very Happy
I'm currently occupied as a system engineer for a IT outsourcing company, that means i'm responsible of building/maintaining the whole computer network for our customers.

Nothing much more to say really, just ask!
Back to top Go down
Pho3nix
Colonel
Colonel
Pho3nix

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: A little introduction   A little introduction Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:34 pm

Nice to know you Schizo. Smile

Well, I'm a 32 year old male who lives in Canada. I am happily married (4 years) and have two adorable sons.
I'm a nutritionist and love helping people feel better about themselves.
I use to be a Help Desk Representitive for 6 years until I had a burn out/depression and gave it up.

I'll be moving at the end of the month into a bigger place so both my kids can have enough room to make a bigger mess. Very Happy

That's a little more than you needed to know but hey, that's me. afro
Back to top Go down
GavinKnox

GavinKnox

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: A little introduction   A little introduction Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:06 pm

hey, i am a 16 year old male from Glasgow, Scotland. i am in my second last year of high school and have a couple months left until the most important exams of my life so everything is going just great.

apart from ikaraim i play ogame which is ikariam but in the future which planets as citites.
Back to top Go down
chimpie
Soldier
Soldier
chimpie

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: A little introduction   A little introduction Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:10 am

Whell I am a 14 yo male dutchy, and I am in the fourth grade of high school (4th grade is the 4th year of high school in englisch right? clown ) I also play tribalwars, but Ikariam has much more tactic involved and every time you log in, something has happened, so no boredom involved.
Thats about it I Guess, feel free to ask more not too personal stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
Regina Falange
Admin
Admin
Regina Falange

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: A little introduction   A little introduction Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:58 am

lol, actually, 4th grade in english just means the 4th grade of school period-- which would make you about 9 years old. Very Happy The term you're looking for would depend on when high school starts, I suppose.

I am a student at the University of Kansas (USA). As far as PC games go, I pretty much just play Ikariam and Civ 4 lately (thanks again, Jason). Other than that, I hang out with Kelrae at our apartment with our dog and watch mediocre sitcoms. And I work at the Writing Center here at KU. Thus all the grammar Nazism.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderalliance.forumotion.com
GavinKnox

GavinKnox

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: A little introduction   A little introduction Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:27 pm

well in scotland u spend 7 years at a primary school and start at 5years old

then u spend a minimum of 4 years at secondary or high school of which i am spending 6 and currently in my 5th
Back to top Go down
chimpie
Soldier
Soldier
chimpie

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: A little introduction   A little introduction Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:49 pm

ooo... srry my 9th grade englisch sucks, so I am 12th grade then?? Didn't know that you and kelrae live together, both have your own pc?
Back to top Go down
Regina Falange
Admin
Admin
Regina Falange

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: A little introduction   A little introduction Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:40 pm

I suppose "english" isn't the term I should use.. More like "american." Here we do just a basic 1st through 12th grade-- you're like 6 when you start 1st grade and when you finish 12th you're usually 18.
Yeah actually we both have our own PCs and I have a laptop, we tend to have a ridiculous number of computers.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderalliance.forumotion.com
schizo08
HTML Guru
HTML Guru

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: A little introduction   A little introduction Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:31 pm

Regina Falange wrote:
we tend to have a ridiculous number of computers.

cheers join the club
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little introduction   A little introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little introduction
Page 1 of 1