Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new interface in townhall?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adzuma

Adzuma

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-27

new interface in townhall? Empty
PostSubject: new interface in townhall?   new interface in townhall? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:51 pm

Did i just reach a new level in research that would change my interface in townhall or did they change it in the game in general?

i logged on today and went to look in my town halls to check my status and found a completely new view. (Not so sure i like it either....)
It had some stuff in it about some of my villages and corruption that i never saw before advising to build govener's mansion to fix it. The govener's mansion is a new building available to me too.
Back to top Go down
schizo08
HTML Guru
HTML Guru

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: new interface in townhall?   new interface in townhall? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:59 pm

There are a few new features, one includes the new town hall interface

Feature - Introduction of action points: each transport or military action as of now requires an action point from the town of origin. Each playerīs town has two action points available from its inception. Every five town hall stages this number is increased by one (meaning that a town with a town hall level of ten has a total of four action points available).

Feature - Buying research with crystals: when researching īGlassī it is now possible to complete researches by adding a certain amount of crystals. The amount of crystals is dependent on the research and from the amount of research already completed by the researchers. The amount of crystals traded in hitherto is not applicable to this.

Feature - New building: Governorīs Residence. All palaces in towns which are not the home town will be converted to this building. The function of this building: Please see next feature

Feature - Introduction of corruption in the colonies: in all towns aside from the home town corruption is as of now present. This has a negative impact on the production of resources, research and satisfaction. By expanding the governorīs residence the amount of corruption is reduced. As soon as you have reached an expansion stage in your town that is one below the amount of towns possessed, there will be no more corruption in your town. Corruption will be increased step-wise with the upcoming releases to its full strength. The current and actual corruption (in brackets) will be displayed in the town hall.

Feature - Messages to the diplomat are now specially marked

Feature - Treaty offers can now be managed at the Diplomacy Advisor

Bugfix - Messages to the diplomat from users without an alliance are now correctly displayed

Bugfix - Messages to the diplomat from users with an alliance are now correctly displayed
Back to top Go down
Adzuma

Adzuma

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: new interface in townhall?   new interface in townhall? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:13 pm

hehe silly me Embarassed
I just found the post from earlier about all that but thanx ur post is easier to read Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chimpie
Soldier
Soldier
chimpie

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: new interface in townhall?   new interface in townhall? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:21 pm

I like the fact of more organisation(you already now how much you earn, lumbers, miners) this saves a lot of time (you had to check your gold, lumberyard and marble pit everytime in every village, now you can yust log in, click the town center and you immediately know a lot of important stuff.
one of the best upgrades that they could think of jocolor afro
the action points stink though:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new interface in townhall?   new interface in townhall? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new interface in townhall?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Browser Games :: Ikariam :: About Ikariam-
Jump to: