Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ikariam :confused:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GavinKnox

GavinKnox

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Ikariam :confused: Empty
PostSubject: Ikariam :confused:   Ikariam :confused: Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:09 am

yeah now ikariam says my account dosent exist or my password is wrong but i have the password saved with the login so i dont know why it wont let me login confused
Back to top Go down
Regina Falange
Admin
Admin
Regina Falange

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Ikariam :confused:   Ikariam :confused: Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:50 am

I had this problem for the first couple of months I used it, and I would just try to sign in a second time and then it would let me.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderalliance.forumotion.com
GavinKnox

GavinKnox

PostSubject: Re: Ikariam :confused:   Ikariam :confused: Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:21 pm

yeah now ikariam dosent even work for me now.... something must be wrong with the site pale
Back to top Go down
GavinKnox

GavinKnox

PostSubject: Re: Ikariam :confused:   Ikariam :confused: Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:58 pm

i have tried even requesting an email with my password n login stuff but it just says action failed so i dont know
Back to top Go down
schizo08
HTML Guru
HTML Guru

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Ikariam :confused:   Ikariam :confused: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:13 am

did you already make a ticket?
Back to top Go down
GavinKnox

GavinKnox

PostSubject: Re: Ikariam :confused:   Ikariam :confused: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:34 pm

i am waiting on an apply but ikariam still dosent work but i will tell u what happens with the ticket
Back to top Go down
GavinKnox

GavinKnox

PostSubject: Re: Ikariam :confused:   Ikariam :confused: Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:52 am

well the moderators dont know what is happened so i guess thats the end of ikariam for me then Sad , nice knowing u guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GavinKnox

GavinKnox

PostSubject: Re: Ikariam :confused:   Ikariam :confused: Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:38 pm

turns out i was banned confused confused

this is what they said

"Hello, Due to your account being linked to another by common data you have been permanently banned from this account. Feel free to begin a new account, but remember to read the rules. "
Back to top Go down
Kelrae
General
General
Kelrae

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Ikariam :confused:   Ikariam :confused: Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:18 pm

That really sucks. Did you have two accounts under the Zeta Realm? Either way, that really sucks that you'd have to start over.
Back to top Go down
GavinKnox

GavinKnox

PostSubject: Re: Ikariam :confused:   Ikariam :confused: Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:31 am

no it didnt have 2 accounts at all, i sent them an email basically telling them to fix ikariam so it dosent happen to anyone else i believe this was to do with bugs or in banning me they made themselves look productive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ikariam :confused:   Ikariam :confused: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ikariam :confused:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Browser Games :: Ikariam :: About Ikariam-
Jump to: